Sabtu, 25 Mei 2013

MINGGU ICT KEMENTERIAN PERTAHANAN 2013

MINDEF MINGGU ICT 2013

Coming all the way this coming Jun 18 till 20th. It's been a year since the last time I've attend it. Proudly to brag that MTU - BTMK (SPKB R5 Booth) have won 3rd place for "Beautiful Booth" category. Will there be any luck for TUDM booth (Arkib TUDM) this year, we will have to wait and see for that.


Event will be held at Wisma KEMENTAH Foyer and also Auditorium during the ICT week. I can't promise I'll be there all the time but I will be there (>.<).





*THIS WRITTEN ON 6TH JUN 2013

I've just received an offer letter (Surat Tawaran) to attend a course organize by BPSM (Bahagian Pengurusan Sumber Manusia), Cawangan Latih Kementah. Course will be held in Harbour View Hotel in Kuching, Sarawak. It should be on 10 - 13 Jun.

I have no idea why the date suddenly change to 17 till 20th Jun.

I guess I wouldn't be able to attend Mindef ICT Week after all.






Picture Source:
momentlyndz.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Catat Ulasan